Darjeeling Travel Blog

Darjeeling travel blog Darjeeling! After hearing this name ‘Darjeeling’ what first comes into your mind? Please tell us through the comment section. If you ask what I think, then I will say about Darjeeling Tea.
Yes! Darjeeling tea is the tastiest tea in the world. Darjeeling is one of the biggest exporters of the tea as well.
Not only in the case of tea, but Darjeeling is also famous due to its tourist spots, mountains, snowfalls and many other things which I will discuss below.
Darjeeling Hill Travel Blog
Friends today, I am going to give a spotlight on my Darjeeling travel blog or share my experiences.
So, friends if you are really curious to know about Darjeeling and want to know details about my travel routes and experiences, then please stay with me till the end.

Introduction of Darjeeling

Darjeeling is well known as ‘Tea district.’ This is actually present in West Bengal. After Kashmir, if any place in the earth heaven is present, then that would be Darjeeling travel blog.
Tea district Darjeeling l Travel Blog
Darjeeling is one of the attractive places in India. Not only Indian or Bengalis but also a vast number of Bhutani, Nepali, and Bangladeshi comes to visit that place. It is one of the most attractive places in India.
Not only for being the trader of tasty tea, but Darjeeling is also very famous due to the visiting places like Madhuban Park, Surya Sen Park, Tiger Hill, Batasia Loop, Darjeeling Ropeway so and so.

My Traveling Plan to go Darjeeling Travel Blog

One day this summer, my Friend Gupta and I were discussing the dangerously hot summer. That all most kill us. So, if we make a plan to go somewhere, to get relief from it. It was the summer vacation, so not any holiday application is required.
Tea district Darjeeling l Travel Blog
Then, Gupta said about Kashmir, But, I firmly refuse that because of the critical conditions of Kashmir. So, at that time, the name of Darjeeling came into my mind. Darjeeling can give an excellent feeling at the time of Summer.
So, we decided to visit Darjeeling. Gupta and I call several friends to join with us to visit Darjeeling. Yes! My friends become thrilled as they almost become boar in this summer vacation.
To know about this blog in Brief visit Our Site -

Comments

Popular Posts